Monday 26 March 2012

Problem Solving

Now that my scenery has progressed and I have begun to merge all of my models together and increase the detail of them, my home laptop has decided that it can no longer cope. While doing some work, the program decided to crash (2011 32-bit version) due to the amount of polys etc. that are now being used. So now I am slightly more limited in where I can do my work, and even some of the computers in the labs are going slower than usual. Because of this, I am saving at least a week at the end of the semester for rendering my final animation, and am going to ensure that I get the majority of the modelling and animating done by the end of the easter break, then do all of the blogging after. This way, hopefully any further problems that I encounter, due to the program not being able to cope/crashing and losing some of my work, will be rectified. I will also ensure from now on to back up every single time that something gets changed, and to keep multiple back-ups of my work incase one of them becomes corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment