Wednesday 21 March 2012

More Buildings

Constructing my scene so far is going well. I have noticed the program getting slower, so am expecting to encounter some crashing in the near future, maybe due to the amount of polys and vertexes that are now being used, from the detail on all the buildings and the background combined. Although I have only been cloning and re-arranging the set of the buildings that I have recently developed, the scene I feel is still looking quite impressive and what I planned it out in my storyboard and other sketches to look like. I will continue to develop this further by adjusting the lighting, importing other features into the scene and possibly adding some other features to the street if I deem that necessary later on (I will look at some more pictures of streets in Venice from the 15th century to see what things there normally were).

No comments:

Post a Comment