Wednesday 22 February 2012

Second Complete Model: Buildings

This is my second completed model: a small group of adjoined buildings, made in the style and using features of buildings found in Florence, Italy, in the 15th century.
I am very pleased with how this model turned out; it may have taken a bit longer than I expected, however I have been able to make use of the techniques that I have learnt in lesson, as well as expanding on these skills further. It also gave me a good oppurtunity to use realistic looking bitmap images as materials, which made me appreciate the amount of time that goes into adjusting and applying materials to objects. It has definitely been a learning curve making this model, but it turned out almost exactly as I wanted it to be and contains all the necessary detail to make it look like something out of a scene in Florence in the 15th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment