Saturday 4 February 2012

Mood Board 2: The Three Barrelled Cannon

This mood board is on the three-barrelled cannon. When I personally think of a cannon, the first picture in my head is that of an epic and hectic war scene: explosions everywhere, gunfire and dust. There are images on this page that are stills from CGI war/battle games, which sets the scene for this particular invention. The colour range in these images are mostly fairly dark with a major lack of any bright colours, which I will bear in mind when designing the environment/other features in my animation, if I decide to model this particular invention. There are also pictures of other canons, to see what they look like, as well as various other images that gave me some inspiration about the planning of this model.

No comments:

Post a Comment