Tuesday 31 January 2012

Array


Out of all of the techniques that I have tried today, I found this one to be the easiest. The picket fence shape I drew using the line tool, then converted it to an editable poly and extruded it. The shapes were then previewed while I was arraying them, so that I could see that they were doing what they were supposed to. The colour was then changed to grey like the image in the tutorial file.

Overall, today, all the new techniques learnt in this session I can see being very useful when needing to make some unusual shapes, which many of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions contain, so these techniques will prove useful for my assignnment. Although it was hard getting to grips with drawing the shapes themselves straight into the program using a mouse (as I prefer to hand draw things or use a graphics tablet) I have improved already and should continue to do so with some more practise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment