Tuesday 1 May 2012

Using Adobe Premiere Pro


To combat the issue of not being able to view and edit my .avi files properly, the MAC operating system is being used instead of Windows.


Due to some rendering issues, parts of two particularly large scenes have had to be re-rendered in separate sections of about 200 frames each in order for them to work properly and not cut any bits out. Although the animation looks okay without these extra parts, as I have made them and am on track time wise I have decided to spend yet more time rendering them out to ensure that they are included, as I feel that then it will make my animation complete. These are being pieced together with other scenes in Adobe Premiere Pro, and I am trying my best to get them exactly on the right frame so that the video doesn't look choppy and glitchy in places. A plain black title screen with my SID no and the title of the production have been included at the beginning of the animation, and an ending screen which will be plain black when the tank flies into the camera.
The next step after all of these files have been pieced together properly will be to pick a song for the video, edit it if needs be and then add the final sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment